Sometimes this thing happens to me, where I get suuuper-obsessed with something (usually a band/manga/anime) and I want to learn everything about them. It lasts for about a month, then I get bored of it. Then, I usually either stop talking about it completely (lose all interest), or it subsides to a normal appreciation.
Right now, I'm super-duper obsessed with Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). I picked it up at Borders on the last day it was open in my town (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY?!). I only picked it up because I thought the dude on the front, Sebastian Michaelis, was/is ridiculously attractive. I mean, come on! Look at that hair. It's beautiful.
Now I love all of the characters! Especially Ciel Phantomhive! And Finny, Mey-Lin, Baldroy, TANAKA!, and the prince and his butler-dude from India. Lmao.
Also, it's set in England, around 1880. I'm such an Anglophile... But what can I say? England is sooooo cool! (I've been there, so I know. Lol.) I mean, SHERLOCK HOLMES was set there! So was Kuroshitsuji! YEAH!
OMG. I LOVE GRELL SUTCLIFF. He's so amazing!
Although now I can't decide on what background image to use for my laputa... Grell or Sebciel...
NVM. I PICKED ONE.
I chose the Sebciel!
Okay. It's currently 1.05am and I'm really tired. I've been "working" on this post for about an hour now, and it's getting ridiculous.
It's short. Sorry.
But at least it's new! :DD
Also, I decided to stick with IB next year instead of art.
THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME.
I'm trying not to be too excited. I don't want anything bad to happen :/
Alright. I'm tired, so I'mma bounce.
GOODNIGHT (morning? Idk.)!
~Sindi

No comments:
Post a Comment