11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, Thanksgiving wasn't that bad. My mother did chatter like a monkey, and my sister wasn't the most friendly person, but other than that, it was alright. At any rate, the food was good.
OMG PUMPKIN PIE IN MY FRIDGEEEEEE!
And we got ice cream and whipped cream. I can't eat anything else right now, so I think I'll have some later XD
HERCULES!
That's what I'm watching now. Haha! It's so adorable. (LOL HE HAD TO GET OVER A GORGE, SO HE KICKED DOWN A TREE. Badass!)
Omg. I'm only 28 minutes into the movie and I already want to cry. It's so inspiring!
I don't care what anyone says, Disney is so freaking amazing. I mean, seriously! How can ANYONE say Disney is for a certain age group when most of the movies were made around 40 years ago? If they managed to stay ridiculously popular for all this time, then they're obviously not just for 13 and younger. People keep showing them to their children, right?
BOOYAH.

No comments: