So apparantly, my mother and sister will be here for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or kinda sad.
OH WELL.
I bought a manga cookbook today! It has recipes for cute little bentos, Okonomiyaki, Beef Bowls, Miso soup, etc. It's so adorable! (I love saying Okonomiyaki. It's fun haha!)
NOT ONLY THAT!
But, in Kingdom Hearts 2, Chip N' Dale told me to go to Twilight Town, so I went, and now I'm almost done with the game. That really makes me sad! I saw the part where Axel fades away (and I cried) and where Sora met up with Riku (and I cried again. But it's not my fault! It was soooo moe!! Sora even cried too!)
So Lieutenant told me to just leave The World That Never Was, finish Atlantica and do the Pride Lands, then go back. I can't believe I didn't even think of that! Haha I felt kinda dumb lmao.
ORGANIZATION XIII, I LOVE YOU!
And I may or may not wish to join your ranks. Hint: I do.
Number 15, baby! Hahaha! Wow. I'm so lame
XD
Also, I got in a huge argument with some stupid girl today.
Don't worry, I was right.
As usual :3
She seriously makes me want to punch some small children. And I love kids in the most non-pedophile-y way ever.
11.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment